Additional portraits from the Me Before You session have now been added to the gallery, with big thanks to our partner site The Claflin Place! Dedicate to Emilia’s co-star Sam Claflin. Be sure to visit it!
Thanks to my friend Mouza (from Lin – Manuel – Miranda Fan and Daveed Diggs Online) HQ digital scans from the latest issue of Harper’s Bazaar featuring Emilia have now been added to the gallery! Together with some new beautiful outtakes. This photoshoot it’ so summery and Emilia looks so great (and hot!) be sure to check it out:
A new Featurette for Me Before You – in UK cinemas 3 June 2016 (today!) – directed by Thea Sharrock and starring Emilia Clarke, Sam Claflin, Jenna Coleman and Matthew Lewis, based on the novel by Jojo Moyes. For more infos visit https://www.warnerbros.co.uk/movies/me-before-you.
Witness the romantic movie event of the summer as ME BEFORE YOU, the eagerly anticipated adaptation of the best-selling novel by Jojo Moyes, is in cinemas now. We have some gorgeous ME BEFORE YOU prize bundles to giveaway including: a jumper, backpack, beanie, a set of pyjamas, a bookmark and more!
Oftentimes you find love where you least expect it. Sometimes it takes you where you never expected to go…
Louisa “Lou” Clark (Clarke) lives in a quaint town in the English countryside. With no clear direction in her life, the quirky and creative 26-year-old goes from one job to the next in order to help her tight-knit family make ends meet. Her normally cheery outlook is put to the test, however, when she faces her newest career challenge. Taking a job at the local “castle,” she becomes caregiver and companion to Will Traynor (Claflin), a wealthy young banker who became wheelchair bound in an accident two years prior, and whose whole world changed dramatically in the blink of an eye. No longer the adventurous soul he once was, the now cynical Will has all but given up. That is until Lou determines to show him that life is worth living. Embarking together on a series of adventures, both Lou and Will get more than they bargained for, and find their lives—and hearts—changing in ways neither one could have imagined.
ME BEFORE YOU features an up-and-coming British actor in the role of Patrick. This actor grew up on screen in the role of Neville Longbottom in the Harry Potter film series. Name the actor.
A) Daniel Radcliffe
B) Matthew Lewis
C) Ralph Fiennes
For more information on ME BEFORE YOU visit: https://www.warnerbros.co.uk/movies/me-before-you
© 2016 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Conditions
• Competition will close on Friday, June 17th.
• Open to UK residents only
• Adoring Emilia Clarke – www.emilia-clarke.net is the competition promoter
• Prize for each of the three (3) winners is: one (1) Calendar Journal and Pen, one (1) Turquoise jumper (size M), one (1) backpack, one (1) beanie, one (1) ladies pyjamas (size M), one (1) bookmark, one (1) bobby pins and one (1) Vista outdoor blanket
• If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
• Winners will be chosen at random and notified via email and their full postal address requested for prize fulfilment
• Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes
• Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded
• There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
• Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result.
• The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
• Failure to reply to notification within 2 weeks renders the competition void
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
Emilia recorded an interview for BBC Radio 1 last week, while promoting Me Before You in London, which aired yesterday morning. Below you can watch the video of Emilia at the Nick Grimshaw’s Breakfast Show with special guest Nick Jonas!
BREAKFAST SHOW – Nick Grimshaw surprises Emila Clarke with her superfan…Nick Jonas! Cue a re-enactment of their AWKWARD meeting at The Oscars after-party and a Game Of Thrones love-in.
E!NEWS – Emilia Clarke’s wardrobe in Me Before You can be summed up in one word—quirky!
In the film, based on the bestselling novel of the same name, the Game of Thrones star plays Louisa “Lou” Clark, a small town English girl who goes to work as the caretaker of a wealthy man (Sam Claflin) who is left paralyzed after a horrific accident.
“It’s a very English look,” the movie’s costume designer Jill Taylor tells me. “What you see here is tame to what is on the streets of London.”
Most of Emilia’s wardrobe was found in vintage stores. “We basically trolled everywhere,” Taylor said. “We looked around everywhere.”
Not only did Taylor and her staff lend the movie some of their own items, Emilia’s mom provided the poodle broach her daughter wears on a yellow raincoat because “she thought it was very Lou,” Taylor said.
Emilia was a dream to work with. “She’s gorgeous and thank goodness she liked trying on clothes,” Taylor said. “We were constantly nagging to get her in for a fitting.”
And, she added, “Emilia has a gorgeous little figure. She’s not like a boy, she’s not a stick. She’s shapely. She’s got boobs and a waist and hips. She’s lovely and so pretty.”
We couldn’t agree more.
The film is in theaters today, June 3. (source)